httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Stoddard" <redd...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: itanium builds
Date Sat, 29 Jul 2000 02:42:43 GMT
Paul Reder has an Apache port running on a version of AIX that runs on itanium hardware (project
Monterey, if that means anything to you).  Wasn't a very difficult port to accomodate (not
exploit)
the 64 bit hardware. Will be checking in the port when Monterey becomes available.  I suspect
Linux port would not be substantially different.

Bill