httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/os/win32 mod_isapi.c
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2000 05:27:58 GMT
> wrowe       00/07/26 22:23:17
>   Modified:    src/os/win32 mod_isapi.c
>   Log:
>     Another day's progress... little changes, but just establishing the
>     baseline for fully implementing extensions.  Filters... that's still
>     a little way away.  This demonstrates the HSE_STATUS_PENDING result
>     wait event trap, so we let another thread keep working till we get
>     the HSE_REQ_DONE_WITH_SESSION request.  Cleaned up callback names
>     and tossed bunches of stuff in the isapi_cid (connection/request) and
>     the isapi_loaded (dll details) for future caching optimizations.

Just a footnote... still cleaning style in this module (sorry, know that
distracts), and rearranged the status and request codes in numerical order
(thinking, silly me, that it might correspond to the order in which each
status or request code had been added.)  Since that makes it nearly
illegible, tommorow I will pull near everything out of the main switch case
into inlined functions (which suffer no real performance hit, and simply
make some ugly casts legible, plus you can follow the entire switch/cases.)

View raw message