httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: filtering patches
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 04:11:31 GMT

Sorry I didn't follow Roy's exact comment till your checkin and didn't
comment in time, but...

Please provide 2 concrete non-httpd applications of the brigades or filters.
If that isn't possible, I'm positively -1 on inserting this into APR.

I'm bouncing between several people's opinion's of what is and isn't
a candidate for APR, but this appears to me to be anything but a
reasonable candidate.

2.0 isn't the APR server :)  Memory pools are very broad, very generic, but
specific applications to filtering or brigades appear not so appropriate.

As I suggested, provide some good non-httpd examples so I comprehend.

Bill