httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: httpd-docs-1.3/apidoc need.txt
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2000 05:53:50 GMT

Great!  Both 1.3 and 2.0 trees checked out clean.  Please knock
out the STATUS entry once you have blasted the original trees
and fixed the how-to-release docs.

I do believe we are -truly- ready to roll, excepting one last
BeOS mod from David Reid sometime Sat.  And I'd rather see us
roll 1.3.13, and hold it for a week, then wait a week and do
the roll in a single day.

I sympathize that many will be away from their consoles, but if
someone wants to roll once your change is complete, then we can
wait a full week for binaries and the announcements.

Strong suggestion from 12 years of foobars: once you have made
the changes to the docs, let someone do a 'test' roll based on
the new instructions.  That way we won't have to roll more than
once due to the docco split :)

Bill