httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject RE: util_dav.c
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2000 03:47:52 GMT

I've posted the same to Greg, and have his agreement that if these
dav-references exist in August he will be screamed at loudly.  He
concurred, but there is still rework.

The issue was to pull in dav in it's present form, and begin the
rework within the context of the 2.0 release (for history).  There
was strong concensus for this approach.

View raw message