httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject Rolling the Win32 1.3.13 binary build...
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2000 21:23:51 GMT
Daniel,

Here are the notes from last month...

> Ken has made two requests, on top of it.  One is to prompt the user
> on day 1 for their hostname, I don't know if I like this or not.

If this was *simple* - I'd bite, but since we have some fallbacks now,
It's not the end of the world.

> The second request is to hold the console open on error.  There is only
> one dirt simple stupid way to do this, and I'm leaning this way.

It's fixed.

Here were my original thoughts on icons, they aren't dictates.  If you run
the new Apache group of icons past the new-httpd list before we announce,
I'm sure you can put something good together.