httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: src/lib/sdbm
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2000 20:04:02 GMT

Given that there is no xdbm native library on Win32 and probably
some others, I appreciated that we are going to build a baseline
xdbm into Apache.

This follows the same philosophy as the expat-lite or whatever
default regex tool we distribute.

We are fortunate that sdbm doesn't carry the same licensing issues
that samba or i18nlib require :)

Bill