httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Gardiner" <MGARDI...@novell.com>
Subject Apache 1.3.13 mod_setenvif.c will not compile with last patch
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2000 20:19:25 GMT
The problem is that create_setenvif_config is used as both the
dir config creator and server config creator.

I get a compile error stating that I cannot convert
void * (*)(struct pool *, char *) to
void * (*)(struct pool *, struct server_rec *)

In the module the create_dir_config is
    void *(*create_dir_config) (pool *p, char *dir);

and the create_server_config is
    void *(*create_server_config) (pool *p, server_rec *s);

module MODULE_VAR_EXPORT setenvif_module =
{
    STANDARD_MODULE_STUFF,
    NULL,                                /* initializer */
    create_setenvif_config,     /* dir config creater */
    merge_setenvif_config,      /* dir merger --- default is to override */
    create_setenvif_config,     /* server config */
    merge_setenvif_config,      /* merge server configs */
    setenvif_module_cmds,      /* command table */
    NULL,                                /* handlers */
    NULL,                                /* filename translation */
    NULL,                                /* check_user_id */
    NULL,                                /* check auth */
    NULL,                                /* check access */
    NULL,                                /* type_checker */
    NULL,                                /* fixups */
    NULL,                                /* logger */
    match_headers,                 /* input header parse */
    NULL,                                /* child (process) initialization */
    NULL,                                /* child (process) rundown */
    match_headers                  /* post_read_request */
};

We should probably have two separate functions here.

create_setenvif_dir_config and create_setenvif_server_config

-Mike-