httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: what are the issues? (was: Re: Patch review: ...)
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2000 18:34:11 GMT

> We're past the yammering, and are working on the "challenge problem" now :-)

I agree 100%.  We have definately stopped yammering and starting listening
and working together.

> My issues with Ryan's patches have been from code inspections. Each issue
> was derivable from that standpoint alone.

I have reviewed the patches, and done code inspections.

The problem here, is that Greg and I disagree on the basic design.  I
don't think either one of us has any doubts that the code posted does what
it says it does.  The problem is that the designs are VERY different.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131