httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: Alpha 5
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2000 15:24:47 GMT

Not yet.  I am not in favor of rolling this until the filtering thread is
finished.  Basically, I think if we can finish the filtering thread in the
next day or two (VERY LIKELY), we can have a patch in within a week (or a
decision to not include a patch), and then we roll the next alpha.

Basically, I would like one alpha with filtering if we are going to
include it.

Two or three weeks later we roll a beta  :-)

Ryan

On Thu, 29 Jun 2000, David Reid wrote:

> Are there any plans to roll this soon?
>
> The "land a man on the moon" thread had a lot of support so maybe we should
> keep the momentum going?
>
> david
>
> "I try never to get involved in my own life,
> it's way too complicated."

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131