httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR_DEFAULT
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2000 18:22:19 GMT

> Is anybody seeing breakage with this?  On RedHat 5.x with libtool 1.3.4 I
> get this message:
>
> libtoolize: invalid AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR syntax: AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR_DEFAULT
> make[1]: *** [ltconfig] Error 1
> make: *** [all] Error 2

When did this start?  I am not currently having this problem.

AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR is a standard autoconf macro, but I can't find any
mention of AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR_DEFAULT on any of my autoconf pages.

I did find the macro defined in autoheader.m4f in /usr/share/autoconf on
my machine, but I am using libtool 1.3.3 and autoconf 2.14.1, so that
could be the problem.

Autoconf has a history of renaming macros when they release a new
version.  I wonder if they removed the AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR_DEFAULT
recently.  Or if I did something with my most recent commits.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131