httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/include apr.h.in apr_general.h
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2000 14:03:22 GMT

> You have an APR_HAVE_BCOPY setting above, but nothing about bzero(). The
> config test is also for bcopy...

Whoops.  I made that mistake four times and checked for it three.  Fixed
immediately, if it hasn't already been so.

> If !APR_HAVE_MEMMOVE, wouldn't you also want to test for APR_HAVE_BCOPY?

Apache has never checked for bcopy, so I assume we are okay continuing
that tradition.

> And are there *any* platforms out there that don't have memmove()? I can't
> possibly imagine the case, so can't we just torch that?

Apache has always had this macro, so I am warry of removing it.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131