httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/modules/standard config.m4
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2000 20:09:16 GMT

>   Detect libraries based on which platform configure is being run on.
>
>   Basically, Apache now runs APR's configure script first.  APR's configure
>   script has been setup to create a new file, APRVARS.  APRVARS is basically
>   all of the environment variables that APR wants to export to the program
>   that is using it.  This allows the calling program to "source" APRVARS
>   and get those environment variables.
>
>   Removed hack to make platforms use -ldl.

With this change, new Apache platforms do not need to specifically state
that they do not need -ldl.  APR determines this and just tells
Apache.  My next change is to make Apache choose the correct mod_cgi based
on MPM.  Are there any other open configuration issues?

I may do one more quick cleanup, but I doubt it.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131