httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: Setting POOL_DEBUG and friends...
Date Sat, 24 Jun 2000 17:41:57 GMT

> could whoever fixes this also fix this:
>
> env USE_MAINTAINER_MODE=yes ./configure --with-debug
>
> there shouldn't be two distinct ways to configure debugging support. (and
> update the README.BUILD_ALPHA and README.MPM, thanks.)

There aren't two ways to do this anymore.  The correct way to setup
debugging is with --with-maintainer-mode.  APR and Apache both use this
option now.  I believe there are two different debugging modes,
--with-maintainer-mode and --with-debug.  They set different CFLAGS.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131