httpd-dev mailing list archives

Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/pcre
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2000 00:22:10 GMT

> > Please do. Possibly consider a CHANGES file that lists what we've done to
> > the pcre module. (expat-lite is a subset of Expat, and we document that fact
> > and the differences in expat-lite/CHANGES)
> >
> > IMO, I'd go one step further and delete the files that we don't use.
> While we're an the subject, I'd really like to be able to set -Werror
> (in maintainer-mode?) - but it breaks configure - can that be fixed?

Since I've been hip deep in autoconf and the configure process all week,
I'll look at this either tonight or tomorrow morning.

BTW, what's with all the e-mail today?  I take one day off to spend time
with my wife, and I get about 90 messages.  :-)  Good to see all the work
being done, but it's taken me a half hour to read all of it.  :-)  :-)

Ryan Bloom
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

View raw message