httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0 STATUS
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2000 17:14:18 GMT

> And yes, you may note that APR has files such as "networkio.h" that do not
> follow the pattern that I suggest above. I haven't raised a stink about it
> because that would be unfair on others, unless I had my own time to go and
> make the corrections myself. [assuming consensus agreed to alter the general
> scheme/design]

Actually, networkio.h used to follow this model, and I found that every
file in the network/foo directory were including the same headers.  I
found it easier to have the networkio.h file include all those files and
just include networkio.h from the .c files.  All of the public headers for
APR do follow this rule.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131