httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: [patch] Apache2.0 - include files
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2000 22:08:42 GMT
On Tue, 6 Jun 2000, Eric Dumas wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Please consider the following patch which prevent building the code
> source because of strange preprocessor use. #ifdef should be use
> instead of #if when no condition is specified.

The macro's that we are checking are defined in apr.h, and they are ALWAYS
defined.  They are either 0 or 1, but they are always defined.  With this
patch, we will always compile this code, regardless of whether the
platform supports it or not.  It is absolutely impossible for no condition
to be specified for the APR_HAS_OTHER_CHILD and APR_HAS_RANDOM macros.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131