httpd-dev mailing list archives

Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/os/unix unixd.c unixd.h
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2000 21:54:38 GMT

> >   Log:
> >   Add the resource limiting code back to Apache 2.0.  This
> > only works on
> >   Unix because I can't find any other platforms with rlimit.
> > If there are
> >   other platforms that need this code, then some of the code
> > needs to move.
> >   This has just barely been tested, so it could probably use some good
> >   testing.
> Could that go into the STATUS?

It doesn't need to go into STATUS.  The code was ripped out of the 1.3
tree, and logically it works.  This is really just a note that says "I
tested it, but not extensively, remember that if a bug is reported"

If there is a bug it should crop up before we actually
release.  Essentially, everything in the server hasn't been tested well
enough, and we should hit these bugs when we go beta or when we actually

Ryan Bloom
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

View raw message