httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
Subject 2.0a4
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2000 16:32:25 GMT

Since it is now Saturday and the alpha still hasn't been released, I am
assuming that ask hasn't been given the appropriate karma on the 2.0
tree.  Since I can't see holding up development until this gets done, I am
suggesting that we hold off on the alpha until Monday.  On Monday morning,
I will roll an alpha with what is in the tree.

Ask, thank you for volunteering to help, and if you get the requisite
karma and want to roll the alpha before Monday, let me know.  If not, I'll
do it at 8:00 am PCT.  I would do it before then, but I really like having
a good connection when I roll alpha's, so being in the office helps a
lot.  If you want to roll the 5th, we can make sure you have the required
CVS access before we begin the process.

I am not trying to horde the alpha building, so if somebody else with high
enough karma wants to do it Monday, please speak up.  I just hate the idea
of continuing to delay the 4th alpha while we try to get the CVS access
straightened out.


Ryan Bloom               
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

View raw message