httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: Apache 2.0a4?
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2000 20:05:36 GMT

> > Are we rolling the 4th alpha today?  I am in the middle of re-vamping the
> > config stuff to play nicer together, and I would love to commit some stuff
> > later today, but this is a relatively large change, and I want to make
> > sure I don't commit just before the alpha.
> 
> I'm getting ready to roll it. If you and Bill wants to commit some more
> stuff I can wait a few days too. You can also just commit it and let it
> roll in to a4. It is an alpha after all. :)

Please go ahead and roll, both Bill and I would like to wait to commit
more code (at least that's how I read his last message).

> It would make sense if someone else from apache could sign my key, I've
> put it on locus in ~ask/asks.asc ... I guess that we can trust our shared
> box there enough for it to be reasonable to sign.

Please put your key in the Apache KEYS file.  I try to sign it as soon as
you commit the file.  Also, your key should probably be put into the 1.3
KEYS file so they are kept in sync.

> And until the bugdb situation is sorted out I think we should put 1.3.12
> above 2.0a on the httpd.html page. (We don't really want more users when
> we can't even take their bug reports, do we?)

+1


Ryan
_______________________________________________________________________________
Ryan Bloom                        	rbb@apache.org
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Mime
View raw message