httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ask Bjoern Hansen <...@valueclick.com>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0a4?
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2000 05:32:41 GMT
On Fri, 2 Jun 2000 rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> > I'm getting ready to roll it. If you and Bill wants to commit some more
> > stuff I can wait a few days too. You can also just commit it and let it
> > roll in to a4. It is an alpha after all. :)
>
> What's going on with this?  With the latest commits, we should be good to
> go.

I've done most of it but not committed it since I don't have karma for
that. I wrote to some of the people with karma to CVSROOT and will finish
it when they've given me karma to apache-2.0.

Please go ahead and commit anything you think should go in. It's an
alpha(!).

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen - <http://www.netcetera.dk/~ask/>