httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: 1.3.13 moving targets
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2000 19:22:25 GMT
Please insert all four of these items into the STATUS file under
"Showstoppers", so they can be tracked for a longer period than this email
thread :-)

[ if people miss this email, they can always find this in the STATUS file,
  which Ken auto-sends every couple days or so ]

thx,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/