httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ask Bjoern Hansen <...@valueclick.com>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0a4?
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2000 19:32:29 GMT
On Fri, 2 Jun 2000 rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> Are we rolling the 4th alpha today?  I am in the middle of re-vamping the
> config stuff to play nicer together, and I would love to commit some stuff
> later today, but this is a relatively large change, and I want to make
> sure I don't commit just before the alpha.

I'm getting ready to roll it. If you and Bill wants to commit some more
stuff I can wait a few days too. You can also just commit it and let it
roll in to a4. It is an alpha after all. :)

It would make sense if someone else from apache could sign my key, I've
put it on locus in ~ask/asks.asc ... I guess that we can trust our shared
box there enough for it to be reasonable to sign.
 
> On the same note, what is the status with the BugDB?  Are we posting a
> new 2.0 bug DB or are we just using GNATS?  Regardless, is somebody
> going to move the current 2.0 bugs to the new DB?

And until the bugdb situation is sorted out I think we should put 1.3.12
above 2.0a on the httpd.html page. (We don't really want more users when
we can't even take their bug reports, do we?)


 - ask

-- 
ask bjoern hansen - <http://www.netcetera.dk/~ask/>
more than 70M impressions per day, <http://valueclick.com>



Mime
View raw message