httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel S. Reichenbach" <...@opensa.org>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/modules/mpm/winnt winnt.c
Date Sun, 18 Jun 2000 20:04:46 GMT
> suexec is a Unix only thing. It uses User and Group directives (soon
> to be SuexecUser and SuexecGroup to lessen confusion). These need
> merging. In addition, there will be data from request processing
Just a question for those Win32 guys: M$ has integrated some similar
thing to suexec into Win2k, which allows to run programs etc. under
a different userid. If this function is accessible for programs,
things would even get uglier. I didn`t find something about it in the
Platform SDK yet, just stumbled accross it while testing Win2k.

/me
--
Open Server Architecture project                http://www.opensa.org/
Daniel S. Reichenbach                                   dsr@opensa.org