httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel S. Reichenbach" <...@opensa.org>
Subject RE: [Fwd: Got news about the 1.0.0 release ?]
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2000 16:50:47 GMT
> It would be nice to consider a free software installer
> package, open source would be still nicer.
Maybee the Windows Installer in it`s plain form from M$
or the Visual Studio Installer would be of use as a free
alternative.

Visual Studio installer can be found here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/downloads/vsi/default.asp

The original Windows Installer can be found here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sdks/platform/wininst.asp

> I was about ready to roll something vanilla out of what
> Win32 already does.  Anyone have a lead before I attack?
I would really love to help in that case, e.g i could
build the install packages or contrib my installshield
scripts and stuff i did for OpenSA.

/me
--
Open Server Architecture project                http://www.opensa.org/