httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel S. Reichenbach" <...@opensa.org>
Subject RE: [Fwd: Got news about the 1.0.0 release ?]
Date Sun, 18 Jun 2000 16:06:25 GMT
> > So i see no problem in using MSI, as the advertisement doesn`t
> > seem to make any sense for Apache. As using the standard inf files
> > for installations is not as comfortable for the user, i would
> > suggest to give MSI a try.
>
> Your call, voulenteer!  I'm happy to give anything based on a decent
> free or opensource (preferably the later) a whirl!  As long as MSI
> won't pop up extreme "You must download IEx now... click here to
> continue" I'm ok with it.
Ok then. I`ll start with porting my current installshield script
over to the MSI in the next days. As i didn`t work with MSI yet,
i`m not sure what amount of time it will require.

If anyone has wishes what should be covered by the setup, send it
to the list.

/me
--
Open Server Architecture project                http://www.opensa.org/