httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "David Reid" <da...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject Debugging pools
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2000 00:02:42 GMT
As I have a problem with memory I thought the pool and alloc debugger
might help.  So off I toddled to the lib directory in APR and tried to
turn it on.  Guess what, it didn't work. Anyway a quick hacka round
produces this diff which build cleanly for me.  Basically I've moved the
definitions of the debugging being requested into apr_general.h as they
need to be made before we define the ap_pool_t structure due to the
extra members added.

If there are no commnets I'll commit over the weekend, but I'd rather
someone else checks this first.

david

(The format is  cvs diff -u )

"I never get involved in my own life, it's way
too complicated."