httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "David Reid" <da...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject Threads in APR?
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2000 12:44:09 GMT
OK, so I know this has been discussed to death, but I thought I'd throw
this in anyway...

If I'm configuring and building APR as standalone (as I'm doing at
present) then shouldn't threads be enabled by default?  I realise that
when configure is run from apache it's fair enough to have them disabled
if not required, but shouldn't we be assuming enabled for standalone
building of APR?

I've been looking at it and can't see an easy to tell if it's being
built standalone in configure so I don't have a patch :(

david

"I never get involved in my own life, it's way
too complicated."