httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Sanders" <sc...@eionline.com>
Subject RE: [Fwd: Got news about the 1.0.0 release ?]
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2000 20:18:45 GMT
jon* and the java-apache group use Mindvision Installer, which is licenced
to the ASF, I believe.  I just rolled the JServ 1.1.1 release with it.  Not
as slick as InstallShield or Wise, but you already have it...

> It would be nice to consider a free software installer
> package, open source would be still nicer.
Maybee the Windows Installer in it`s plain form from M$
or the Visual Studio Installer would be of use as a free
alternative.

Visual Studio installer can be found here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/downloads/vsi/default.asp

The original Windows Installer can be found here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sdks/platform/wininst.asp