httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Nicholls <gnicho...@level8.com>
Subject Re: Problems building 2.0a4
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2000 21:15:52 GMT
  I'm running into a slightly different problem with this. Same setup, NT and
the 2.0a4 code using
MSVC6.0, however I'm getting an unresolved reference to ap_process_config_tree
when building the apache.exe module. Seems that http_main.c references this
function, which is defined in http_config.c.
My system has http_config.c in ApacheCore. The function isn't exported in
ApacheCore.def and the source has it as a 'void' as opposed to something like
API_EXPORT or CORE_EXPORT (which I assume are the visible functions). This
happens for both Debug and Release.
    Anyone clue me in to what I've done wrong ??
        Thanks,
            G.