httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: 1.3.13 moving targets
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2000 21:54:32 GMT
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> And I'd like to get the mod_setenvif change in for 1.3.13,
> as well.  I'm having a problem with the merging, but I should
> have a patch for review to-night or this week-end.  Or shall I
> just commit it?

This turned out to be a little more complicated than I thought.
mod_setenvif currently does the envariable processing during
the post-read-request phase.. which is before the URI has been
translated to a filesystem path, and so no per-dir stuff can
be done.  I've worked around that by running the env-setter
twice, once during post-read-request and once during header-parse,
and only dealing with the appropriate directives in each call
(i.e., the second call doesn't process any entries the first one
has already done), but the result is a somewhat more involved
patch than I anticipated.  I'll post it separately.
--
#ken    P-)}