httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <>
Subject Re: mod_dav integration
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2000 12:49:27 GMT
> Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 17:32:47 -0700
> From: Greg Stein <>

> First order of business, though: I was asked to join the ASF to do this
> integration (and gladly accepted), but as it is a new (reasonably-sized)
> feature, it needs to passed by people for a vote. I know there are at least
> three +1 votes for it, so please speak up if you have a veto.

No vetoes here...

I think the concerns that it is a *relatively* large beast to
integrate with the httpd project are legitimate, but widespread
implementation of WebDAV is good for the web and I agree that
integration of mod_dav is something that the Apache group should do to
give WebDAV a very big boost.

Jeff Trawick | | PGP public key at web site:
          Born in Roswell... married an alien...

View raw message