httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <...@engelschall.com>
Subject Welcome to the world, Noah!
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2000 17:01:43 GMT

Welcome to the world, Noah!

Three hours ago (at June 23th, 2000 - 4:08pm CET) our first kid was born:

   Noah Sebastian Engelschall, weight: 3690g, length: 52cm.

Mother Daniela (27 years) and Noah (3 hours ;) are feeling very well!
Father Ralf also still feels well... and now really understands why we
men are considered snivelling and what OTOH our womans really accomplish
in their life. I'm very proud.

In case you're interested: we've chosen the first name Noah for him, because
this name stands for "the bringer of ease and comfort" (according to the text
books of names). And Daniela and I found it not unreasonable if at least one
of our family members _at least by definition_ is more of a calming type ;)

Yours,
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com