httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject voting and vetoes (was: Re: [patch 1.3.13] defaulted servername)
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2000 00:56:13 GMT
On Mon, Jun 12, 2000 at 07:40:57PM -0500, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> > RTFM. I'm -1 (not a veto though).
> If anyone has comments, please post them to the list before
> tommorow evening.  I wouldn't consider your -1 a veto, in any
> case Bill, because you really didn't explain -what- bothers
> you exactly :-)

Um... let's clarify here people...

-0 means "I don't like it. This is not a veto."
-1 means "veto"

We can introduce some middle ground, but a lot of this "-1 but not a veto"
is starting to get confusing. I rue the day when somebody vetoes, but
another person just sees it as a vote :-)

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/