httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: [Patch 1.3.13] windows documentation
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2000 23:21:03 GMT
Hehe... did you realize that this mail was composed by "replying" to an
entirely different thread? As a result, mail readers that thread messages
place this as a reply (rather than a new thread)

Second time I've seen it. No need to change, as I don't mind, but it might
throw off some web mail archive stuff.

Have a good weekend,
-g

--