httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: ap_os_canonical_filename() and friends
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2000 09:04:01 GMT
Simple answer? I'd say that it is simply a mess and nobody really knows the
answer here. (beyond reading the source)

The three functions plus that macro seem *way* overly complex. IMO, please
feel free to use your discretion in cleaning it all up. Certainly can't make
it more obtuse than it is today :-)

Cheers,
-g

--