httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Ford <and...@icarus.demon.co.uk>
Subject FYI: Apache Pocket Reference out soon
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2000 07:37:53 GMT
[copy of article posted on comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix]

Earlier this year I finished writing the "Apache Pocket Reference" for
O'Reilly & Associates.  I have now heard that it is being printed and
will be in the shops later this month.  This book expands on my
"Apache Quick Reference Card" (see http://www.refcards.com") and then
adds some!  To quote the description from the O'Reilly catalogue page
for the book (http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/apachepr):

    Apache Pocket Reference
    By Andrew Ford
    1st Edition June 2000
    1-56592-706-0, Order Number: 7060
    111 pages, $9.95

    The Apache Pocket Reference, a companion volume to "Writing Apache
    Modules and Perl and C" and "Apache: The Definitive Guide", covers
    Apache 1.3.12. It provides a summary of command-line options,
    configuration directives, and modules, and covers Apache support
    utilities.

The book can be ordered from amazon.{com|co.uk|de} via one of the
following links:

 * http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1565927060/refcardscom0a
 * http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1565927060/refcardscom
 * http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/1565927060/refcardscom04

I am now working on a mod_perl pocket reference, and will update the
Apache and mod_perl quick reference cards once that is done.

Regards
Andrew
--
Andrew Ford,  Director       Ford & Mason Ltd           +44 1531 829900 (tel)
A.Ford@ford-mason.co.uk      South Wing, Compton House  +44 1531 829901 (fax)