httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/locks/unix locks.c locks.h
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2000 02:33:41 GMT
> Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 19:23:58 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Greg Stein <gstein@lyra.org>
>
> Looks good, but it doesn't unlink() the opened file.
>
> Do we still want that feature?

There is an existing call to unlink() a few lines below what you see
in the diff that covers the USE_FCNTL_SERIALIZE path.

The USE_FLOCK_SERIALIZE support doesn't do unlink() until lock cleanup
time.  I will assume for now that it is supposed to work this way.
The file is opened again in the FLOCK version of
ap_unix_child_init_lock().

> The #include <stdlib.h> is superfluous. The include of "locks.h" will
> cover that. (Ryan added stdlib in there)

Oops...  I didn't get all of his update.

> Cheers,
> -g

          Born in Roswell... married an alien...