httpd-dev mailing list archives

From DavidABr...@netscape.net
Subject Re: Protcol modules and virtual hosting
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2000 21:17:53 GMT

new-httpd@apache.org wrote:

Thanks! Sure, I'll be more than happy to try to make a list -- mostly
things like getting some of the information stored in the request object
in a clean way (server port, server name, remote_host) and things like
getting permission of a file (for example, is a file executable?) that in
mod_cgi.c are obtained using information set inside the core, but I'll
try to make up a list.

I understand I am shooting at a moving target here, but I figured input
into how things went with a protocol module in the early stages couldn't
hurt.

    --David Bryan

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at http://home.netscape.com/webmail/