httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: [Patch 1.3.13-dev] httpd.conf-dist & --win
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2000 04:38:33 GMT

An honorable and noble goal, no doubt :-)

Realistically, I think they are still two beasts (today, in 1.3.x)
I've minimized the number of lines of diffs, and I think that may
be as good as it gets.

Can we table that change till 2.0? (and this goes for -dist-nw as
well, when that is ported)  I will begin looking in two weeks at
the 2.0 conf-dist stuff.

For 2.0, as well, can we assure that we can <IfDef WIN32>, or
<IfDef NETWARE> or whatever?  Now that would be cool.