httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: [Patch 1.3.13-dev] httpd.conf-dist & --win
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2000 17:57:29 GMT

Fixed... for the --win config the final product is:

#
# Apache Default Binary Distribution Modules
#
# The following modules are bound into the standard Apache binary distribution.
# To change the standard behavior, uncomment the following lines and modify the
# list of those specific modules to be enabled in the server.
#
# WARNING: This is an advanced option that may render your server inoperable!
# Do not use these directives without expert guidance.
#
#ClearModuleList
#AddModule mod_so.c mod_mime.c mod_access.c mod_auth.c mod_negotiation.c
#AddModule mod_include.c mod_autoindex.c mod_dir.c mod_cgi.c mod_userdir.c
#AddModule mod_alias.c mod_env.c mod_log_config.c mod_asis.c mod_imap.c
#AddModule mod_actions.c mod_setenvif.c mod_isapi.c

Sound appropriate?