httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject [Patch 1.3.13-dev] httpd.conf-dist & --win
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2000 17:35:38 GMT
I've re-synched the httpd.conf-dist-win to httpd.conf-dist, but found
a few particularities where it may make more sense to backport the --win
language to the stock httpd.conf.

Please take special care to note anything I've messed up in httpd.conf-dist
so I can fix before I commit.

[AddModule in the --win version doesn't recognize any names...
 I'm investigating and will fix prior to this patch.  Since
 the Win32 binary is extremely standardized, I'm thinking this
 is a good place to put the example so users -could- remove
 dir_module in the event of a security hole such as was
 discovered recently.]