httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: Adding Apache Manager ro the Windows binary distributions.
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2000 22:14:46 GMT

I never got to the point, sorry :(  Distracted by the work I'm
trying to wrap up...

Please look at the new services patch (to follow) and consider
if this can be made ready for a 1.3.13 release.  If not, we can
certainly place a copy in the contributed section on the Apache
server, and roll it into 2.0 :-)