httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: [Fwd: Got news about the 1.0.0 release ?]
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2000 22:04:07 GMT

It all sounds good... I just verified that nothing else was pulled
into the release dependencies but msvcrt.dll...

Do you think we could be in a position to use your new installer/
install scripts late this week or sometime next?  I'd like to see
us make a fast break, and we have a good number of Apache/Win32
testers on hand at this moment.  Unless someone raises their hand
to roll the old script (I don't have that specific version of
InstallSheild myself.)