httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: voting and vetoes (was: Re: [patch 1.3.13] defaulted servername)
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2000 01:13:24 GMT

That's what I originally thought of a -1.  Other comments have been
implying otherwise (what, a non-veto -1 and four +1's is the +3
required?  sillyness :-)

But my point is that a veto must be backed by a -reason-, and I've
never believed that "I just don't like it" is a reason... but
perhaps that's why I've been single again for these years :-)