httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: [STATUS] (apache-1.3) Wed Jun 14 23:45:05 EDT 2000
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2000 19:47:05 GMT

Ok... I have a -really friggin simple- solution to the above problem.

Change the invocation shortcut to

%comspec% /k ApacheIcon.bat [whatever args here]

Rem ApacheIcon.bat is provided for shortcut users to see the results of
Rem their commands without closing the console afterwards.
Rem Setting a shortcut to execute the Apache.exe command directly is
Rem acceptable, but you will not see any errors once Apache closes.
Rem You will need to review your error.log file to find the problem.
@@serverrootdrive@@:
cd @@serverroot@@
Apache %*
Rem The Apache.exe program has terminated.  Type the exit command or
Rem click the window's close button to close this console window.

Opinions?

Bill