httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject 1.3.13 moving targets
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2000 18:52:05 GMT

Here's my shortlist of Win32 issues to fix before we roll:

1) Add a simple hold console open patch (wait for close or
   the ESC key, with a nice message) if the server died a
   bad death (non-zero exit code) in console mode.  Add the
   ConsoleHandler to deal with Ctrl+C/Ctrl+Break and, at
   least under NT, shutdown, logoff and window close.

2) Assure we haven't drifted too far between httpd.conf-dist
   and httpd.conf-dist-win.

3) Assure the windows.html and win_compiling.html reflect
   reality, today.

4) Get a CHANGES entry from Mike on the NW commit of
   yesterday (nudge, nudge)

That's three little things, but if someone wants to grab one
and run with it be my guest!  I've got the handle on the
first issue myself, already.

I'm sure some folk want to review the stat() success on failure
scenario, to prevent other future holes from popping up there.

Finally, is there any value in mod_proxy creating the ProxyRoot
directory if it does not exist?  If you think there is, what
should the permission mask be (unix)?