httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: current bugs with pre/post config stuff (maybe :) )
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2000 16:40:23 GMT

I was just going to comment on your ap_fini_vhost_config fix... but
I'm glad you tossed this thought back to the list...

Win32 needs to export the symbols used in http_main.c to all modules,
ap_fini_vhost_config doesn't sound like a very public entry point :-)
Neither are some others I had to introduce this week with the config
parsing overhaul.

I'd like to see http_main.c stay as clean and parseable (by humans)
as it was when I first looked at it a month ago.  Of course, I could
quickly grok new changes, but it's a real help to users just 'jumping'
into the server to be able to follow main()