httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Allan Edwards" <...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject RE: default timeout values
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2000 22:28:55 GMT

> We changed from seconds to microseconds.  The math seems
> really screwy to
> me though.

The way it is right now, the code assumes  timeout
directives are in seconds and stores them that way in
server_rec keep_alive_timeout/timeout. The conversion
to microseconds is done in unix_setopt/win32_setopt.

So.... do we want to keep storing timeout and
keep_alive_timeout values in seconds or change them to
microseconds?

If we change to storing microseconds, the int's in server_rec
will need to be changed to ap_int64_t and MMN bumped.

Either way DEFAULT_TIMEOUT/KEEPALIVE_TIMEOUT needs fixing.

Allan