httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: [patch 1.3.13-dev] Win9x Services
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2000 21:26:37 GMT

This bugs me -SO MUCH- that I've attached the source for my Win32
console diagnostics module.  (A simple [cl -c TestConsole.c] and
[link TestConsole.obj kernel32.lib] will build it.)  You might want
to see if we get any extra 'bits' in the console mode flag when that
state is toggled, so that we might override it.

Bill

This code is really for trying (yet again) to grab win95's close
button... and I'm off to test it there (if you haven't guessed, I
never installed my email to that boot path).